Baltic Business Forum in Świnoujście is a unique place without political divisions. Expert debates including business, science, politics and self-governemnt representatives give positive power for developing valuable relations between economies and especially people. The Guest of Honor of this year’s BBF from 20-22 September will be Sweden. Forum participants from Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Germany and Turkey will surely spend their time actively and in an interesting manner disussing on:
- How can Poland and Sweden support Ukraine through Eastern Partnership EU Initiative?
- When and with what funds will the Świnoujście tunnel be built? – a disussion panel on power of local patriotism, EU funding and a decision of the Polish government.
- Świnoujście is becoming an important element of Polish energy hub. Poland is no longer just a transit country – theme for one of the debates concerning issues of energetics and energy
- Why hasn’t Swedish Ericsson shared the fate of Finnish Nokia? – one of proposed discussion sessions for innovation propagators and start-ups in Poland. During BBF 2017 we are planning to host a number of panels at the junction of business and science.
We especially invite self-governors! Together, we are planning to create a platform for disputes of progressive cities from Poland, Ukraine, Sweden and Turkey.
- Can a city be smart without social participation? – one of the proposed topics for discussion.
Registration for the 9. Baltic Business Forum will start in May, nonetheless we are kindly asking you to save the date and plan to attend the BBF 2017!